FOLDS OF HONOR FOUNDATION
Folds of Honor
5800 N. Patriot Drive
Owasso, OK 74055
You may also e-mail us at www.foldsofhonor.org/scholarships or call us at 918.274.4700.
The Information. The Information may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- User Information. "User Information" is information that you provide to us and that includes, but is not limited to, your name, address, phone number, email address and any other contact information, school, age, graduation year, grade level, extracurricular activities, date of birth and parents’ occupations and income.
- Technical Information. "Technical Information" means information that we collect automatically from you and your computer and that includes, but is not limited to, your IP address, the referring URL, browser type, your computer’s operating system, your internet service provider, your geographic location and other usage information.
- Confidential Application Information. "Confidential Application Information" means information that you submit as part of an application and that includes, but is not limited to, your Social Security Number, your driver’s license information, your credit information and the names and contact information of your references.
- Protection of Information. We have implemented policies and procedures designed to safeguard your Information. We share your Information with third parties only in accordance with this policy. We require all third party advertising and marketing partners with whom we share your Information to make reasonable efforts to protect it.
- Biographical information on a donor unless authorized by the donor.
- Information pertaining to donors or prospective donors (whether personal, financial, biographical or gift related) other than as authorized by the donor.
- Lists, data, and other confidential and/or proprietary information that if publicly disclosed might jeopardize the Foundation’s ability to most effectively and successfully fulfill its mission.
- Personnel records of Foundation employees, and other information that might infringe on an employee’s reasonable expectation of privacy, other than information that is required to be disclosed by law.
Use of Information. We may from time to time use your Information for various purposes, including but not limited to the following:
- We may use (i) User Information for purposes including, but not limited to, contacting you regarding your interest in Folds of Honor, providing services you request, customizing our website and improving your experience and ours, (ii) Techincal Information for purposes including, but not limited to, operating, administering and improving our sites and to customize your experience and (iii) Confidential Application Information only for the purpose of facilitating your transaction with the financial service provider.
- We may share (i) User Information and Confidential Application Information with financial service providers in order to process applications you submit and (ii) User Information and Technical Information with third parties whose products and services we think may be of interest to you; provided, however, that if you prefer not to receive marketing materials from third parties, you may opt out.
- We may share your Information in response to a valid law enforcement request or legal process, to protect our third party interests or property or as otherwise permited or required by law.
Folds of Honor provides you the opportunity to remove your information from our database and to opt out of receiving most communications from us, and/or our affiliates,
advertisers and other business partners at the point where we request information about the visitor. Furthermore, you may edit your privacy preferences at any point by visiting
our opt-out page. On that page, you may choose to opt out of our use of your information for marketing purposes or change your email delivery options. If you wish to opt out of
the use of your Technical Information by Online Advertising Networks, please visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp; this link is also available on our
opt-out page. You can also disable or delete cookies directly on your web browser. (The "help" content of any browser contains instructions on how to disable or delete cookies.)
If you encounter any problems or questions regarding your privacy preferences or opt-out options and cannot resolve them using our opt-out page, you may email or call or otherwise
contact us using any of our contact information above.
You may not opt out of the use of your Information for completion and support of your scholarship or scholarship application. You also may not opt out of sharing your Information
to comply with valid law enforcement requests, legal process, to protect our interests or property or those of third parties or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
- Folds of Honor provides you the opportunity to remove your information from our database and to opt out of receiving most communications from us, and/or our affiliates,
To respect the expectation of privacy held by contributors with regard to confidential personal and financial information, the Foundation does not share publicly certain information including, but not necessarily limited to, the following: